Fall means back-to-school for families, and it’s a great time for everyone to get organized and make health a priority!
Tools for Parents and Teachers
Start the school year off right with these resources:
- Food Group Quizzes: Test your food group IQ with these 5 interactive quizzes
- Food Critic: Let kids select a new fruit, vegetable, or recipe to sample. Have them taste the food and rate it!
- MyPlate Kids’ Place: Find games and printable activity sheets, including a coloring page, word scramble, crossword puzzle and more.
- Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
- Pumpkin Smoothie
- Pumpkin and White Bean Soup
- Pumpkin Pudding
- Perfect Pumpkin Pancakes
As the weather gets cooler, use these resources for an active lifestyle: