From teachers to retailers, we've got all you need to know about healthy eating on a budget.
- Dig In! Standards-Based Nutrition Education from the Ground Up
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series (English, Español)
- Lesson Plans for Teaching About Purchasing Food
- SNAP Outreach and Nutrition Education Materials
- Eat Smart Live Strong Activity Kit
- USDA Food and Nutrition Service - information on federal nutrition programs, including WIC, SNAP, National School Lunch Program, and the Child and Adult Food Program.
- Dietary Guidelines for Americans (DGA) - provides evidenced-based advice for healthy living to help prevent disease onset in Americans ages 2 and up.
- MyPlate, MyWins - Find Your Healthy Eating Style & Maintain It for a Lifetime
- Eating Healthy on a Budget – A Consumer Economics Perspective
- SNAP Retailer Locator