Enjoy these tasty patties with fresh tomato slices and your favorite condiments on a whole grain bun.
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey (85% lean)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup green onion (chopped)
- 3 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- nonstick cooking spray
1. Mix ground turkey, bread crumbs, egg, onions, and mustard in a large bowl. Shape into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add patties and cook, turning once to brown other side. Cook until golden brown outside and white inside, about 10 minutes. Remove.
3. Add chicken broth to skillet and boil over high heat until slightly thickened, about 1 to 2 minutes. Pour sauce over patties.
4. Serve on buns.
Tips and Tools for Planning Meals for Your Family