Quick and easy tacos, perfect for an easy weeknight meal. You can use homemade refried beans or canned refried beans for this recipe.
- 1 onion (small, chopped)
- 2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 cup refried beans
- 8 taco shells (or flour tortillas, wheat or white)
- 1/4 head of lettuce (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup cheese (shredded)
- taco sauce (optional)
1. Stir fry chopped onion in vegetable oil.
2. Stir in refried beans. Heat thoroughly.
3. Spread refried bean mixture in taco shell or on tortilla.
4. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, lettuce, chopped tomatoes and taco sauce, as desired.