This delicious dessert is the perfect ending to any meal. This recipe is simple to prepare and the dish is satisfying to taste.
- 1 can peaches, in light syrup, drained, sliced (15 ounce)
- 2 apples, tart, peeled, sliced (medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3 tablespoons margarine (chilled)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease 9x9x2 inch casserole dish.
- Combine peaches, apples, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl. Toss well and spread evenly in greased casserole dish.
- Combine flour and sugar in small bowl. Cut in margarine with two knives until the mixture resembles coarse meal.
- Sprinkle flour mixture evenly over fruit.
- Bake until lightly browned and bubbly, about 20 minutes.