Eggs, tortillas, pepper, onion, and cheese are a tasty combination in this quick and easy recipe.
- 4 tortillas (large)
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup bell pepper
- 1/4 cup onion
- 4 egg (lightly beaten)
- 4 tablespoons cheddar cheese, low-fat (grated)
1. Wash hands and cooking area.
2. Tear tortillas into small pieces.
3. Heat oil in a medium-sized pan.
4. Add tortillas and stir until pieces begin to brown.
5. Add peppers and onion; sauté until soft.
6. Add eggs; stir until the eggs are cooked.
7. Remove from heat and sprinkle on the grated cheese.
8. Cover the pan and let cheese melt.
9. Serve immediately.