Have kids help mix the ingredients and spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortillas for this fun and flavorful snack.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened (3 1/2 Tablespoons)
- 1/8 cup canned corn, drained (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green chilies, drained
- 2/3 tablespoon chopped onion (2 teaspoons)
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 3 large flour tortillas (10 inch)
1. Drain the corn and green chilis. Collect, chop and measure all ingredients before starting to prepare the recipe.
2. Mix cream cheese, corn, green chilies, onions and salsa together in a bowl.
3. Spread mixture on tortillas, roll up tightly, and wrap in plastic wrap.
4. Cut in 1-inch slices, and serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours. Eat within 3 to 5 days.
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis.
Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.