Enjoy the freshness of a homemade pizza crust and enjoy the delicious aromas that fill your kitchen as it bakes!
- 1 teaspoon rapid rise yeast
- 1/2 cup lukewarm water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 cup bread flour (approximately)
1. Mix yeast, water, salt, and oil. Add about 1 cup flour to make a stiff dough. The amount of flour may vary slightly.
2. Knead the dough until it is very elastic (will stretch and not make a hole).
3. Form your dough into a thin or thick crust as desired. Lay it on a greased baking sheet to rise while you prepare toppings for pizza.
4. Bake at 400°F with desired toppings until crust is browned and top is bubbly.
Pizza can be topped with sauce, mozzarella cheese, vegetables, and cooked meats.
Simple Healthy Recipes. ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education