Frozen green beans and potatoes are boiled in a pot with onion and salt to make an easy side dish for dinner.
- 3 1/2 cups frozen green beans (16 oz bag)
- 8 potatoes (small, washed, peeled, and halved)
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Add all ingredients to a large stock pot and cover with water.
2. Bring to a boil and reduce to medium heat.
3. Cook until green beans and potatoes are tender.
Tara Caulder, Soaad Ali, and Laide Bello
(Supervised by Dr. Mira Mehta and Terri Kieckhefer), Healthy Cookbook for African American Populations