Shake up your day with this quick and easy breakfast. Make this recipe with any of your favorite fruits, especially when they are in season!
- 1 banana (medium, very ripe, peeled)
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla
- 1/2 cup strawberries (remove stems and rinse)
1. Blend banana with pineapple juice, yogurt and strawberries in a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.
3. Divide shake between 2 glasses and serve immediately.
University of Illinois, Extension Service, Recipes to Grow On