Make your own delicious chickpea dip! Yogurt and paprika add a new dimension to this hummus recipe.
- 3 garlic clove
- 1/4 cup yogurt (plain, low-fat)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (fresh)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can chickpeas (19oz, drained garbanzo beans)
1. Put all ingredients into a food processors and blend until smooth.
2. Serve at room temperature with pita chips, crackers, carrots or other dipping vegetables.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, More Matters Recipes