Celery and apple give a delightful crunch to this easy to make sandwich filling.
- 1/4 pound cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery (one stalk)
- 1/2 cup chopped apple (one apple)
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 small box of raisins (1.5 ounces)
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 chopped walnuts (1 cup, optional)
1. Combine all ingredients except for bread together in a bowl.
2. Create 4 sandwiches on whole wheat bread.
ONIE Project - Oklahoma Nutrition Information and Education. Simple Healthy Recipes.