This recipe will help you make half your plate fruits and vegetables. Serve this broccoli and corn dish warm at any meal.
- 1 can cream-style corn (14.75 ounce)
- 3 3/4 cups broccoli (frozen, cooked)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup cracker crumbs (crushed)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 6 saltine crackers (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon tub margarine (or butter) (melted)
1. Mix corn, broccoli, egg, cracker crumbs and oil together in greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
2. Mix topping ingredients together in small bowl. Sprinkle over corn mixture.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
University of Kentucky, Cooperative Extension Service, Food and Nutrition Calendar 2005
Kentucky Families on the Move