This salsa uses fresh and canned vegetables that are available year-round and add flavor and beautiful color. Kids and grown-ups alike can't resist how good it tastes and smells.
- 1 can Black beans, canned, drained and rinsed (15 ounce can)
- 1 bell pepper, green (diced)
- 1 red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (canned, drained)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 3 tablespoons Rice vinegar (Can use other vinegar such as red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar)
1. Drain and rinse beans.
2. Put beans and tomatoes into large mixing bowl.
3. Dice peppers, onion, and garlic. Add to mixing bowl.
4. Mix cumin, cilantro, and vinegar. Pour on top of beans and vegetables.
5. Stir well.
Serve with baked whole grain tortilla chips.