Berries and fruit juice give this simple gelatin dessert all the sweetness it needs.
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup grape juice
1. Wash and slice the berries and then place in a shallow dish (9x9 brownie pan works well).
2. Combine gelatin and grape juice in a small pan and warm over low heat until the gelatin dissolves (about 5 minutes).
3. Pour gelatin and grape juice over berries and refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour).
Iowa Department of Public Health. Iowa Nutrition Network.