Sweetened with bananas and apples, this recipe makes a healthy dessert, a satisfying afternoon snack, or even a tasty breakfast.
- 3 bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 1 apple (cored and sliced, with peel)
- 4 cups yogurt (nonfat vanilla)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/8 cup walnuts (ground)
1. Mix all ingredients together in large mixing bowl.
2. Place in individual serving dishes and chill until ready to serve, up to 1 hour.
3. This dessert looks great when topped with a sprinkle of ground cinnamon.
Food and Health Communications, Inc.,
Visite el Sitio Web