A simple primavera sauce mixed with frozen vegetables takes baked potatoes to a new level.
- 4 potatoes (medium)
- 4 cups mixed vegetables (frozen)
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream, non-fat
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano (dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
- black pepper (to taste)
1. Pierce each potato several times with a fork. Microwave on high until tender, about 3-4 minutes per potato.
2. Steam mixed vegetables until hot.
3. Mix the sour cream with the herbs and pepper.
4. Split the potatoes in the center and fill with steamed veggies. Top with sour cream and serve hot.
Learn more about potatoes.
Food and Health Communications, Inc., Visit Website