Vegetable oil is used to make this sweet and sour salad dressing.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons red vinegar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, low-sodium
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar (2 Tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Put all the ingredients in a jar or bottle with a lid.
2. Put on the lid. Shake well.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour before serving.
Try this dressing on cut vegetables or salad. After serving, keep any leftover dressing in the fridge.
Learn more about lemons.
Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Program, Pennsylvania Nutrition Education Network