This creamy dip is a great afterschool snack! In addition to celery, you can serve it with apples, carrots, jicama, or bell peppers.
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter (creamy)
- 2 tablespoons apple butter
- 2 tablespoons milk (skim)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 10 celery stalk (cut into fourths)
1. Combine peanut butter, apple butter, milk and soy sauce in a small bowl.
2. Whisk together until very smooth.
3. Store tightly, sealed in refrigerator.
4. Serve with celery or other crunchy fruits and vegetables.
Learn more about celery.
University of Arkansas, Division of Agriculture,