Why wait for dessert to enjoy your fruit? Make it a part of your meal in this main dish.
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless (medium)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 5 tablespoons apricot spread (about 1/3 cup)
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons water
1. Rub cumin over chicken and place in skillet.
2. Cook on medium-high for 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove from pan and keep warm.
3. Add apricot spread, lemon juice, and water to skillet. On medium heat, stir until smooth.
4. Spoon sauce over chicken and serve warm.