Crisp, light, and refreshing, this salad combines apples, celery, carrots, raisins, and a yogurt dressing.
- 1 cup diced apple
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (can use 1/2 to 3/4 cup)
1) Wash apples, celery, and carrots before dicing/grating.
2) Toss apples with lemon juice.
3) Add celery, carrot, and raisins.
4) Fold yogurt into apple mixture.
5) Cover. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
6) Refrigerate leftovers.
Colorado State University and University of California at Davis. Eating Smart Being Active Recipes.