Enjoy the best of fall flavors with this sweet and tart green salad. Light yet crisp, it’s a perfect dish for the autumnal change of weather.
- 1 head of lettuce (about 10 cups)
- 2 apples (medium, sliced)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup green onion (sliced)
- 3/4 cup vinaigrette dressing
1. Toss lettuce, apples, walnuts, cranberries, and onions in a large bowl.
2. Add dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
USDA Food and Nutrition Service, Creative Recipes for Less Familiar USDA Commodities Used by Household Programs
Food Distribution Service