Light and fluffy angel food cake is mixed with yogurt and a sprinkle of berries on top.
- 1 ounce angel food cake mix (3 tablespoons)
- 1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (2 Tablespoons)
- 3 cups raspberries (about 3 )
- 2 strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lite whipped topping (can use 1-2 Tablespoons)
1. Scoop 3 Tablespoons of angel food cake mix into a microwave-safe cup or mug.
2. Add 2 Tablespoons of vanilla yogurt and stir.
3. Place in the center of the microwave oven and microwave for 1 minute.
4. Take out of microwave and let cool for 1 minute.
5. Using a knife, cut around the sides of the cup to loosen the cake and "dump" it on a plate.
6. Dole 1 Tablespoon of whipped topping on top of the cake.
7. Sprinkle raspberries around the angel cake and add sliced strawberries to top.