For a touch of spice and everything nice, add some canned green chilies to tuna sliders. You won't believe how much flavor this canned staple packs in! With a well-stocked pantry full of canned ingredients, like tuna and green chilies, it’s easy to create delicious, homemade meals you can feel good about serving your family and friends.
- 5 ounces canned tuna, packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 can chopped green chilies (1-4.25 oz. can)
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
- 6 slider rolls, split
- Lettuce leaves
- In large bowl combine tuna, green chilies, celery, red onion, mayonnaise and chopped cilantro; toss to mix well.
- Top bottom half of each roll with lettuce leaves; top with some tuna mixture and top half of roll.