Lively mix of fresh blueberries, red pepper, whole-grain penne pasta and field greens tossed with a blueberry vinaigrette.
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 3 cups cooked whole grain penne pasta (cooled)
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast (sliced)
- 4 cups field greens
- 1/2 cup red onion (chopped)
- 1 medium red bell pepper (chopped)
1. Blend vinaigrette ingredients in a blender, set aside.
2. In a medium size bowl, toss all ingredients with dressing.
Weekly Meal Planning Tip: When you're planning a dinner with chicken cook up extra chicken breast and refrigerate for use in this salad.