This dish can be served on whole wheat bread, on a bed of lettuce, or as a dip with your favorite veggies!
- 2 cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup apple, diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, low-fat or vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Thyme, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
Add the Curried Chickpea Salad to a sandwich and add spinach or lettuce if desired. Also, try topping tossed salad with it instead of salad dressing.
Penn State Extension, Nutrition Links